Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 5: Amazing Lace

With all the lace new spring lines have to offer, how could you choose just one? I remember when I was pregnant with my first daughter and my mother-in-law, who only had boys, innocently asked me, "How many days can she wear pink?" I said, "Everyday." I feel similarly about lace.

I love this sky blue lace top from Zara. How gorgeous would it be under the navy blazer below? I know it's a lace post, but I had to show this blazer because it's so adorable with gathered shoulders and gold buttons on the sleeves (also from Zara).










This Heysham tee from Jack Wills is touted as "the cutest tee on the block." I tend to agree. Also comes in "vintage white."






Red for spring is just lovely. I love this Silk Peplum Veranda top with delicate lace insets from Madewell. They have it styled with denim, which is perfect, but this top will also go amazing with a pencil skirt or cigarette pants. 







Look at the sleeves on this Pretty Skater dress from ASOS. This easy, comfy look will be so cute with booties right now and adorable with sandals later. 






This Isabel Top from Tory Burch is another goody! They styled it with a button-down underneath, which looks fab. It will be great by itself too, with slacks, denim or a skirt.






Look at the adorable polkadot organza lace on this fit-and-flare dress from Red Valentino. Too cute and perfect for any special occasion. Find it at Nordstrom.





The amazing neckline on this BCBG Little Red Lace Dress is so exciting! Switch it up. Wear red instead of black to your next cocktail party! 



The gorgeous citron color of this Heavy Lace Bambolina Dress by Valentino is so yummy. It reminds of me of key lime pie. The scalloped neckline, sleeves and hem are beautiful. And I love the natural waist and tulip skirt. Perfection. Find this dress at Neiman Marcus.





I chose this Monique Lhuillier cocktail dress because of the rich color, the beautiful high, boat neckline and the sleeve length.  






It was proving harder than I thought to find a lace swing dress I loved. Then, I stumbled upon this Sleeveless Baby Doll Dress by Nina Ricci. It's great because most of the lace dresses are fit-and-flare or sheath. The hemline is my favorite part...it totally makes the dress! Find it at Neiman Marcus.





Let's talk about wearing patterns tomorrow. It will be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment