Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 6: Patterns & Prints

I have to admit, I love a good polkadot or stripe. I don't often get more adventurous than that when it comes to patterns and prints. I would like too, though. Here are some great pieces to get you thinking in that direction.

These pants are fantastic with their big, bold plaid. The options for tops are endless, but I keep picturing them with a silky red button down like the one below. (pants are cotton, polyester, elastane in case you were wondering)


MOTHER Crop Zip Muse Plaid Skinny Pants
visit www.nordstrom.com

Trouvé silk Blouse
visit www.nordstrom.com

What a fun top! I love the splatter of blues on white. The frilly sleeve and hem add adorable detail. I think this will be so cute with blush denim and booties, like the picture below.


ZARA Top With Frilly Sleeve
visit www.zara.com

rag & bone / JEAN Jeans - The Skinny in Distressed Blush
visit www.bloomingdales.com

These shorts are cute, but not nearly as cute as when they are paired with the red blouse (am I obsessed with red blouses?) below. I can also see these with a denim button down or a silky black button down. 


Kate Spade Saturday Pocket Shorts in Strata Stripes
visit www.saturday.com

Kate Spade Saturday Cap-Sleeve Top in Pointed Square
visit www.saturday.com

This is an easy pick. It's just so comfy, yet super pulled-together looking. The options for shoes that would go with this are endless. Throw a cardigan over this until it warms up, but go ahead and purchase.

Tart Surplice Bodice A-Line Jersey Wrap Dress
visit www.nordstrom.com

Oh yellow sweater, I have a crush on you. This floral patterned sweater is so cute! And I love it with these white shorts. It will also be great with dark denim skinnies, a full skirt or even the first pic on this post (plaid pants), if you're feeling brave enough to mix prints! Just do it.


Barcley Sweater visit www.katespade.com

It's a super cute, big stripe dress. What's not to love? I like it with wedge sandals or flat sandals. You could even wear this with flip-flops if you're going super casual.

Cecile Big Stripe Dress visit www.shopbop.com


I have too many favorites in this post because I really want to urge you to buy this dress too. It's drinks with the girls and brunch on Sunday. In fact, just sleep in it. love, love, love! The simple necklace it's styled with is just icing on top of this perfection cake.

Double Layer Dress visit www.BCBGeneration.com

So that's it for patterns and prints. I hope you feel inspired to infuse some prints into your wardrobe this spring. Everything in this post can transition right into summer. Can't believe this was day six. Fastest week ever. Until tomorrow, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT those blush skinnies from Rag & Bone. I searched last year for pale pink skinnies and ended up with hot pink Michael Kors. Not the vibe I had wanted. I will check those out. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete