Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 7: Spring Dream

In my spring dream, regardless of weather or budget, this is my clothing menu for the week.


Sunday: Church & Brunch
Zara Dress, Mui Mui Cracked Leather Tote, Alexander Wang Ankle-Strap Pumps


Monday: Morning Coffee
Rag & Bone Denim Capris, TIBI Crepe Top, Chloe Messenger Bag, Gucci Fringe Sandals

Tuesday: Trunk Show

Chanel Iconic Sunglasses, Gianvito Rossi Suede Sandals, Zara Dress, Makena Pendant Necklace


Wednesday: Lunch with Friends & Client Consultation

Thursday: Shopping & Lunch with Quin





Friday: Sushi at an Outside Table With My Family

TOPSHOP Skinny Tailored Blazer, EQUIPMENT Camisole Top, Kelly Wearstler Hampstead Ring,
Ray-Ban Large Aviator, Jimmy Choo Rosalie Leather Bag, Giuseppe Zanotti Caged Bootie


Saturday: Opera



Alice + Olivia Colorblock Maxi SkirtMajestic Paris for Neiman Marcus Scoop Neck Tank,  Marni Snap Lock Clutch, ,  Alexander McQueen Skull Peep-Toe Court


That's it for "Seven Days of Spring." Warmer weather is just around the corner, but you probably still have a day or two to get your outfits together. Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your week & not just the clothes! I Love, love Tuesday, the trunk show look! I also love the jeans on Wed, even though I wore those many years ago:) Can't wait until your next blog.

    ReplyDelete